Saturday, July 29, 2006

John K in SF!


Oh man, I just went to the John K screening in SF. It was the highlight of my summer. I've been watching Ren and Stimpy since it first came on TV and to meet the creator was insane. He's a really nice guy and seems to like his fans. We got to see some of his old work, like The Ripping Friends, and some recent like the new Ren and Stimpy's and the Yogi bear that he did (Hilarious!) and some other clips (TOUCH TIPS!!!)...hahaha....seriously a great experience. I wish he would have gone over some more animation talk but he was there entertaining so it's understandable. I think it would be awesome if he could visit San Jose State, He's something we have never had before and is really kind of different from what we do at school. But yaaaa, it was awesome and Ill leave you with this kick- ass drawing he drew for me. ( It was sooo cool to see him just whip out a drawing, very inspiring!)

4 Comments:

Blogger JohnK said...

Hi Candice

it was great meeting you too!

Sorry you couldn't make today's shows too.

Your pal,

John

10:56 AM  
Blogger Brett W. Thompson said...

Wow! Sounds awesome- I know you were looking forward to that a lot, Candice , yay! :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger coffman said...

me=jealous

10:05 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Nice drawing, you should frame it.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home