Saturday, August 05, 2006

More.

So I went to the zoo today with Corey, it;s the only time I get to go because of work. It was nice, a great day in SF. I was trying to brush up on some animal drawing skills, I haven't done it in a while.
I also was drawing out of the old Preston Blair book( I wasnt exactly following John K.'s lessons. I was just skipping around). Some of them are harder than they look. I still have to take the images in photoshop and see how they match up, how I did. I dont think I did too bad. Anyway school starts in like 3 weeks, whoot!!






1 Comments:

Blogger Pat Marconett said...

Some good stuff here. On your zoo drawings were you going for a blair style? I'd suggest checking out Weatherly's Animal Drawing book. He applies what we learn from sheldon into animal drawings.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home