Sunday, October 15, 2006






Ok so here is an idea layout that I have for my tide pool. Im so horrible at this. I think Im just trying to make it perfect when I shouldn't be focusing on that but making a good simple composition. So Im a bit behind. I could use ANY critique right now, the more the better so comment away you guys, I know your out there, I need some ideas. My scene is a coral reef in the red sea, Milne bay, which is in new guinea. My focal is going to be a lion fish (it was going to be a nautilus, damn night creatures)... As is I think the fish is a bit too big for the composition, but I want a large focal point, Im not quite sure where to sick the guy.

P.S. The fish wont be that dark I only made it darker to show that its in the foreground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home