Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Simple Character Design for Film.




So this is my Raccoon for my 20 second film. I've NEVER done character design before, and you know what it was really fun!!
I kept it as simple as possible while trying to keep some fun qualities to it. I think this is something I could keep practicing at because I really liked it. I see some designs for the winter in the future. It's about the only part of film that I have liked so far.
Now I'm to spend all night fixing my animatic. Whoot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eripuuu said...

yay, character design IS fun (especially when it comes to toony animals). you've got a really interesting style for this character! (I'm designing a raccoon char too!) I like it :D I can't wait to see all you crazy animation students' films!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home