Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!




Well I got a Wacom Tablet for Christmas, Im so excited! I can start practicing painting more without the mess. I did this little quick sketch, had to be fast (looks like a mess if its any bigger!), I have family over. I hope you all had a great christmas!

P.S. Sorry I havent up dated in a really long time! I'm now done with finals and should be posting stuff up that I have done...Hopefully my animations (the good ones) and my tide pool for all of you to see. Coming Soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamaica said...

nice tree! glad you're making use of the tablet :>

and yus you should be updating more! but so should i. so... eh...

11:36 PM  
Blogger Pat Marconett said...

cool tree. I commend you for jumping into the digital stuff. After talking to Bunny, I think I'm going to learn as much as I can in paint, than I'll go digital right before viz-dev.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home