Sunday, July 08, 2007

Quick play around...




Whoo it's been a while...been busy. Anywhoo I fianlly got my sly little mitts on Sketchbook Pro and I Love it! Sketching wise it's so much better than photoshop....color wise I dont think so, but I really dont know the program well enough. I'll have to explore more. So I went to go see Ratatouille twice and going possibly a third time. Pixar has out done it again, it's insane. That movie is so DAMN GOOD.........damn it. I was insipred to draw some quick mice and quickie giraffes. I have more to put up but I have to scan them in, so I'll do that soon. Hope everyone is having a great summer! Fire it up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Saul Ruiz said...

Cute! I love the round one that is using his tail to prop himself up. I enjoy doodling in sketchbook pro as well... it has a nice feel to it.. similar to the feeling you would get in Painter. Anhywhoo... great sketches i can't wait to see more of them. Thanks for the well wishes... hope you are having a great summer as well. Later.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home