Sunday, June 08, 2008

Summer Lazienss...


Drawn in Flash.

Whoa, been super lazy so far this summer, just doing doodles here and there. I'm going to be working on a short film for my professor this summer... So I guess it's OK that I'm a little lazy before I start! I don't like any of the doodles ive been doing lately, but today I was inspired by my crazy bird! He's a nut case. I'm also trying to fix up my flash animation that I did at the end of the semester so I can post that soon too! I'll be doing a lot more drawing and painting once I'm back in San Jose as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlene Fleming said...

Is he a cockatiel? I totally used to have one too! Cute... I like the lower right one best. :D

It's totally okay to be lazy for a bit. You earned at least a few weeks off.

12:11 AM  
Blogger A Highly Refined Pirate said...

That one is my fav too!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home